Explore exciting opportunities as you launch a rewarding career with Constellis. We seek skilled, innovative team players to support a variety of positions, including complex operations in demanding places around the globe. From armed security guards in Afghanistan, emergency medical technicians in Iraq, federal protective services in the US, corporate roles such as technical writers for proposals, and over-seeing large counter narcoterrorism contracts - the right job is here for you.
View our available opportunities
Search openings for all of our Constellis companies below, including:
This week's highlight
Armed Guards in Afghanistan at the Department of Defense facilities.
Qualified applicants will meet the following guidelines:
Seeking U.S. Government Security Cleared Individuals
Constellis offers a comprehensive rewards package. Competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, work-life balance and tailored career development programs create a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement PlanLife
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Coverage Employee Assistance
- Program Performance Reviews & Advancement Opportunities
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Our Commitment to Veterans
Over 70% of our 20,000 plus employee workforce is former military and law enforcement. We value the critical knowledge and potential of our veterans. Due to the challenging scope of the work we perform, Constellis seeks military experienced talent to exceed the expectations of our clients.
Download Recruitment Brochure
Constellis is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants receive consideration without regard to race, age, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, disability or any other basis prohibited by law.